Dealing with a malfunctioning appliance? Don’t feel like paying full price for a replacement? Call Richards Appliance for repairs and service. Our factory-trained technicians attend appliance repair training sessions every six months. We stay up-to-date on the latest appliance trends and technologies. Contact Richards Appliance today to schedule your repair service.
Not sure if your appliance is repairable? Richards Appliance will find a fix – regardless of the issue. Here are some of the most common appliance problems:
1. Ranges and ovens: Uneven heat distribution or defective heating surfaces.
2. Refrigerators: Freon leaks and broken water dispensers.
3. Dishwashers: Water leaks and broken lights and knobs.
4. Washing machines: Drainage issues during the spin cycle.
5. Dryers: Wet clothes (usually due to lint buildup).
Our certified specialists can repair your household appliance in no time. We’ve been in the business since 1979. Our technicians will go the extra mile to find a solution to your appliance problem so you won’t need to replace your unit. Call Richards Appliance today to schedule service.